Implant Dentist in Sacramento
If you have a missing tooth and it is impacting your comfort or your confidence, a dental implant could be your solution.
Dental implants have had a considerable impact on modern dentistry – offering a highly viable solution to replacing missing teeth. A dental implant is essentially an artificial tooth that is placed, or implanted, into your jaw where a dental crown is then capped on for a complete tooth that looks and even feels like a real tooth. The best part is that the new replacement tooth will function as seamlessly as your regular tooth.
Dental Implant Special Offer
Only Surgical Placement, Bone Graft, Abutment, and Crown are separate. (Cash Patient Only)Schedule an Appointment
* Restrictions may apply. Limited Time Only, OAC
Dental implants can replace:
- A single tooth
- Multiple teeth
- All of your teeth (implant dentures)
Dental implants benefit you by:
- Preventing potential of Perio disease that could be caused by continuous bone loss
- Preserving bone and stability for your teeth
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
Discuss Your Options Today!
To find out whether or not you are a good candidate for dental implants, please call us at 916-574-9300 for more information.